Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Vallter, SA and Actius de Muntanya, SA (hereinafter referred to jointly as FGC) guarantee the confidentiality of personal data provided through this website in the terms established by the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), and by Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD), as the necessary and appropriate security measures for the risks associated with the treatments have been implemented.
I. Data processing responsibility
Those responsible for processing the data of the interested party are:
- Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya, domiciled in Barcelona, 08017, C. dels Vergós, 44, and with CIF Q0801576J.
- Vallter, SA, domiciled in Setcases (Girona), 17869, Pla de Morens, s/n, and with CIF A17015165.
- Actius de Muntanya, SAU, domiciled in Barcelona, 08017, C. dels Vergós, 44, and with CIF A08141897.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPD): [email protected]
II. Purposes for which your personal data is processed
The interested party is informed that the personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- In the case of personal data provided via web pages www.turismefgc.cat, www.lamolina.cat, www.valldenuria.cat, www.vallter2000.cat, www.portaine.cat, www.espotesqui.cat, www.cremallerademontserrat.cat, www.trendelsllacs.cat, www.trendelciment.cat, www.skipallars.cat, www.boitaull.cat, www.skimoboitaull.cat, www.turistren.cat, www.parcastronomic.cat, the purposes are the following ones:
- Electronic trade: The purpose is to register their personal data to manage commercial communications resulting from their procurement of products and services via FGC sales channels.
- Infoneu: The purpose is to register your email to send you the periodic newsletter of track status (infoneu) that we send to users.
- Contact: The aim is to answer the questions done via our website
- Newsletter: The purpose is to register your email for the newsletter with current and commercial information from tourist destinations managed by FGC
- Fidelization Club: The purpose is to register your email to formalize the membership of the club and to send you communications related to the activities, promotions and advantages of the club.
- La Molina technology slalom and/or other gamification activities on FGC tourist stations: The purpose is to be able to download the video in which you or the person you represent appear using slalom activity or other gamification activities at FGC stations.
- Resources – Lotteries: The aim is to register their participation in tenders, draws and other activities spread through digital communication media (networks, web…) in order to communicate with you in case of being awarded or to send specific communications to you according to the purpose of the capture.
- EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP SKIMO 2022European: For participants, the purpose is to use their image for promotion and outreach purposes of the event; for the press covering the event, it is the management and delivery of press notes and information relating to championships (without commercial spirit).
- Refering to mobile applications of La Molina, Vallter, Espot Esqui, Port Aine, Boi Taüll and Vall de Núria the purposes for which the user’s personal data will be treated are as follows:
- They can make use of the proposed challenges and activities and interact with other platform members, as well as buy products, during their stay on tracks.
- To respond to your requests for technical assistance and comments.
- Your profile information, activities and usage of the App when a track or photo is registered (including date, time and information on geolocation as well as his statistics), or when you participate in a challenge, when you see activities by other users or uses your services in any other way, is used to monitor the use you make of mobile applications and to respond to his requests for technical assistance and comments.
- About the Skiline application the purposes for which the user’s personal data will be treated are to be able to use the forfait as a photopoint trigger and collect photos with the forfait via the Skiline application or in a Skiline terminal directly at the ski resort.
III. Legitimation to process your data
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data for the purposes indicated in the previous section is the prior and unequivocal consent of the interested person.
IV. Term of storage of your data
Your data will be kept as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was given. However, FGC will apply special storage periods in the following cases:
Inquiries, complaints or suggestions will be kept for the minimum time legally possible, but the personal data provided in the inquiries and suggestions will be destroyed after six months.
As to Newsletter subscribers, e-mail details (dissociation) will be partially deleted -due to statistical checks- within three months of being unsubscribed.
V. Transfer of your data
In order to fulfill the above purposes, the personal data of the User may be transferred to:
Personal data related to the Minimum Wage may be transferred to the Department of Territory and Sustainability of the Generalitat de Catalunya, in the cases provided by law.
The data in the inquiry forms will not be given to anyone; they are processed internally at FGC.
Collaborating Entities at managing and fulfilling the commitments derived from the contests and promotions in which the user participates.
The data will not be transferred by the subscribers of the Newsletter, it will be processed by a third company that manages the delivery of the Newsletter, with which the due contract for the provision of services as Data Controller has been signed.
Public Administrations, in cases where it is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in each case and, where applicable, also other bodies such as the State Security Forces and the judicial bodies.
Data may also be transferred among the entities that make up the FGC group.
No data transfer is made with third countries.
VI. Treatment Responsible
For the European Championship Skimo 2022 it acts as the Treatment Responsible:
Oxígen Services & Active Consulting SL – C. Sant Sebastià, 10, 25520, El Pont de Suert (Lleida) NIF B25810565
VII. Your rights in relation to your data
In accordance with the rights granted to you by current regulations on the protection of personal data, FGC informs the user that he/she has the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability and limitation of processing of personal data collected by FGC.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, and where applicable, by a written and signed request addressed to the following address: C. dels Vergós, 44, 08017, Barcelona (to the attention of the Data Protection Officer), or via e-mail at [email protected] indicating in the subject: “Exercise of RGPD rights”. The request must include: name and surname of the user, address for notification purposes, photocopy of national identity document or passport, and a request specifying the purpose.
FGC reminds the user that, at all times, he/she has the right to submit a complaint to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (www.apdcat.gencat.cat) regarding the processing of his/her personal data at any time.
VIII. Veracity of the data
Users are responsible for the veracity of their data, agreeing not to enter false data and to proceed to modify it, if necessary.